Workshop on Mobile Robotics
Mobile Robotics is the propel level workshop in which you can control your robot utilizing your cell phone. This workshop is committed to outlining and controlling your machine utilizing cellphone. It additionally manages microcontroller programming and altering for versatile controlled machines. After the workshop, an understudy will have the capacity to think of a machine which can be controlled by utilizing a remote Cellphone.
Topics Covered in our Workshop :
Introduction to Basic Electronics
- Electronics Components related to mobile robotics
- How Transistors are used in practical Circuit?
- How Capacitors are used in Filter circuits?
- How can someone choose the value of Resistors and their practical use?
- What are Integrated Circuits? Which ICs are commonly used and How?
- What are Photo sensors?
Introduction to Atmel's ATmega 8/16/32 microcontroller
- What is Microcontroller?
- Difference between microcontroller and micro processor?
- Microcontroller Architecture and interfacing
- How can we use a microcontroller in our own circuits?
- Microcontroller Programming in 'C'
- Writing your First 'C' Program in AVR Studio
- Compilation and debugging
- Loading Compiled 'C' Program on a Microcontroller using Robosapiens 'AVR
- Loader v1.0 Beta'
DTMF decoder ICs
- What is DTMF?
- Interfacing of DTMF ICs
- Concept and Algorithms
- Testing of a DTMF Circuits
Development of a Mobile phone Controlled Robot
- Assembling of Mobi-botricks Kit
- Programming of Atmega 8 microcontroller for Mobile control Robot
- Testing of Final Circuit
- Test run of Mobile Controlled Robot
Eligibility Criteria :
As we are conducting a very basic level workshop so no specific criteria is defined anyone willing to do career in animation or having interest in the same are welcomed for the Workshop
Workshop duration will be two back to back days with eight hour session each day. Each day is divided in proper theory and hands on practical session.